Cortana Reminders - have they changed during an update?

clairelouise11

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi there please help!
I had a windows phone with Cortana on (i'm in NZ so had to set my region to US which was all good :)) anyway was brilliant so when I got a new Samsung last week I figured out how to download Cortana again which I did but its since had an update as it looks completely different but the main problem is that the voice control reminders which she used to set doesn't work the same anymore. I used to be able to say 'remind me' she'd say 'whats your reminder' and 'when would you like to be reminded' etc and you could do it all hands free but now you say 'reminder' she doesn't respond she just puts the screen up which you have to enter all the info manually, have I set something up wrong or is this how she does it now? any help would be great! thanks! Claire x

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi there please help!
I had a windows phone with Cortana on (i'm in NZ so had to set my region to US which was all good :)) anyway was brilliant so when I got a new Samsung last week I figured out how to download Cortana again which I did but its since had an update as it looks completely different but the main problem is that the voice control reminders which she used to set doesn't work the same anymore. I used to be able to say 'remind me' she'd say 'whats your reminder' and 'when would you like to be reminded' etc and you could do it all hands free but now you say 'reminder' she doesn't respond she just puts the screen up which you have to enter all the info manually, have I set something up wrong or is this how she does it now? any help would be great! thanks! Claire x

The way I've always used it is in one complete sentence. I'll activate the mic and say 'remind me at 10am to move my car' and it will register all of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6