I'm not getting reminders on my Xbox One

Jose Fernando

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm facing an issue with Cortana. I have a set of reminders, they show on my iPhone app and of course on my Windows 10 PC. However I'm not getting these on my Xbox One and I used to receive notifications and so on, not anymore.

I'm logged in with the same account I have on my iPhone and my PC. Do you know what is going on? Is someone else facing this issue?

Note that I'm on the Xbox Insider Program. Is there an issue with Cortana on the latest build?... please let me know.

P.S: I apologize if this question was asked before, but I was unable to find something similar to my problem.

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't think Cortana Reminders have ever been supported on Xbox.
I haven't tried it in months though, but I'm pretty sure they never added the notifications for it, and setting a reminder would say "check back after future updates". If they've changed it since then, I might be wrong.

On Insider Alpha, I just get the animated Cortana icon, no home screen (no web content). The home screen does show sometimes, but it's not showing now. I didn't think to look at Reminders or Notebook (I opened Cortana earlier this morning), but I'll probably check it later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon