Can't connect to Phillips Hue Skill

PimpBot5001

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a Phillips Hue lightbulb with the intent of linking it with my Harman Kardon Invoke speaker. So far I've done the following:
-opened Cortana on Windows 10 PC'
-navigated to the Hue skill and clicked the Connect button
-a "Connecting to a service" popup appears, prompting me to sign into my Hue account

Once I sign in, my Hue account page loads (within the the "Connecting to a service" popup). There are three menu options (Account, Bridge, Apps), but no options to finalize the connection between Cortana and Hue. If I select the Apps menu, it says "there are no permission granted to other applications in your Hue System".

At this point, there's nothing more to do except close the popup. If I then go back to the list of Cortana Skills, Hue still shows as "Tap to connect" instead of "Connected".

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

jorito3

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
I just bought a Phillips Hue lightbulb with the intent of linking it with my Harman Kardon Invoke speaker. So far I've done the following:
-opened Cortana on Windows 10 PC'
-navigated to the Hue skill and clicked the Connect button
-a "Connecting to a service" popup appears, prompting me to sign into my Hue account

Once I sign in, my Hue account page loads (within the the "Connecting to a service" popup). There are three menu options (Account, Bridge, Apps), but no options to finalize the connection between Cortana and Hue. If I select the Apps menu, it says "there are no permission granted to other applications in your Hue System".

At this point, there's nothing more to do except close the popup. If I then go back to the list of Cortana Skills, Hue still shows as "Tap to connect" instead of "Connected".

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Did you find solution to it? :straight:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3