Coship is giving us a new Molly - W5 (W10M)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So anyone else think "Molly" is a weird name for a phone? What if you had an ex named "Molly" and now your phone has the same name :amaze:

moly-x5-2.jpg

Nonetheless they are supporting our platform so we should show Molly some love hehe

After launching the X1 previously, they are now giving us the W5. In terms of specs, just think of the X1 as the XL/+ version and the W5 as the normal version. You know, the one with less things under the hood to make you go "oooeeeehhh-aaaahhhh"..

Check out the WC article to find out more: New Moly W5 running Windows 10 Mobile set at $199 for April 13 launch | Windows Central

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No good enough

It seems to fall between the Lumia 550 and the Lumia 650. It is obviously a budget phone.

I realize "good enough" is highly subjective. Would you care to elaborate? Is your comment just based on the spec sheet? Cost to hardware ratio? Seen any reviews?

What would cause it to not meet your use scenario?

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
To me using a smart phone has to be instant download when going on the internet or opening an app. Untill then it's not good enough. So the processing power has to be fast then i'll be happy. Also high internal memory so i would not need the used of any cloud.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05