Cube WP10 Order Fiasco

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, I originally ordered this phone from Ali Express the day that it went on sale. Since then, the shipping on that order was delayed three times. After the third delay, I cancelled the order. I then ordered one from Tiny Deal, since they listed it as being in stock at the time. That order's shipping date has been delayed twice already due to "high demand" of the phone. So, because of these delays, I also cancelled that order. I was beginning to get a little worried about never actually receiving the phone. I have never bought anything from Tiny Deal, so that was a concern. So, my quest for a seven inch W10M device has now been postponed indefinitely. Has anyone out there been able to get their hands on the Cube???

StarLord0890

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
No dude first time hearing about this phone. It has a 7 inch screen? Daamn I am gonna google it. Anyway why cancel the order....it gotta ship someday....just carry on like normal

Sent from mTalk

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I guess I got tired of waiting. Ha ha
I'll buy it eventually. Call me paranoid, but I just don't like having my money sitting in limbo waiting for an order that keeps getting pushed back and back. Plus, I got somewhat disappointed with the phone when I learned that it would be pretty much useless here on AT&T.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I guess I got tired of waiting. Ha ha
I'll buy it eventually. Call me paranoid, but I just don't like having my money sitting in limbo waiting for an order that keeps getting pushed back and back. Plus, I got somewhat disappointed with the phone when I learned that it would be pretty much useless here on AT&T.

I am so sorry to hear this !! I was on pins and needles waiting to hear your review of the device !!!!! I hear ya about money just left out there. The funny part is your oder was pushed back due to high demand, but I have also not heard of any one getting this device.

So that's now now 2 Windows Phone Tablets that look as if they are vaporware.....this one and the Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) Win10

I think my sight will have left me forever by the time we see a larger screen Windows Phone.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I know! I am disappointed, too. I was really looking forward to getting it. I'm keeping an eye on the Ali Express site. If they ever start shipping, I might pick one up.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I went to the websites of Ali Express and Tiny Deal, today, and the Cube WP10 doesn't even show up in search results anymore. :(

Can't you like, whip up a Cube WP10 attractor device in your science lab, guy?

Seriously though, that stinks. Thanks for trying on the community's behalf.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking into making a dilithium crystal powered replicator, but I'm still waiting on Captain Janeway and Tuvok to rip another hole in subspace with their tribolt-tipped photon torpedos, journey back in time to today's date, violate the Prime Directive, and give me the materials to build one. It could happen... :D

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Woof I got lots to add to this here thread as long as it's nothing but lies and misdirection...
Now how to start this flow of warp driven crap?

What does this thing do?
Thing.jpg

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's the coolest usb stick I've ever seen. Or is that some sort of electromagnetic pulse generator designed to look like a usb stick. Clever, very clever.....
:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster