Dell Venue 8 Pro accessory thread

smithtoo

Feb 4, 2008
Visit site
I have it. it works ok i guess, but i hate the material, it is a fingerprint magnet. also way thge case is made it makes the tablet feel bigger than it really is. I also have the stylus and i wish the look woold haven lower on the case so it wouldnt feel so lopsided

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have it. it works ok i guess, but i hate the material, it is a fingerprint magnet. also way thge case is made it makes the tablet feel bigger than it really is. I also have the stylus and i wish the look woold haven lower on the case so it wouldnt feel so lopsided

Could you please post some pics (8-10 lol) if possible? Especially with and without the keyboard, it would really become a deciding factor for some of us (or till Daniel gets his review unit :p)

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Rokform makes my favorite iphone case with a very strong magnet on the back. Problem is,for a long time they only made cases for Apple, now they are starting to make cases for Samsung. They probably will never make one for Dell. i was hoping the one for my ipad mini would fit, but it is too small.

Ted#WP

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I just bought this from ebay. It's going to take 2 weeks to get here from China but I think it's worth the wait. I have one similar to this for my old Nexus 7. I like it cause it's very easy to slide the tablet out of it. I for one like to hold my DV8P naked. It's only when I want to watch a movie or browsing laying down in my bed I always wish I could have a stand for it. In that situation with a similar case I usually put my N7 on my chest. Now that I own DV8P and love it, it's time to retire the N7 and get this case. Can't wait.

jig7rm.jpg

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Coming from China is never a good thing. I ordered a case from PDAir that shipped from China. It was so long ago that I can't even remember what it looks like. I think I ordered on 12/15 .. they didn't even ship for 10 days after placing the order. I think they must make them to order or something. I hope I am attaching the picture correctly. To tell the truth .. The more I look at it, the more I wonder if this is for the phone and not the tablet.

1bdlvpb51_1.jpg

1bdlvpb51_2.jpg

1bdlvpb51_7.jpg

PDair Dell Venue Pro Aluminum Case - Open Screen Design (Black)

Attachments

• 1bdlvpb51_1.jpg
    1bdlvpb51_1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 236

Chris Lapaz

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Moko case today as well, will be receiving it tomorrow.

just received my moko case and i'm impressed so far. i'm a little worried about the plastic clips because if they snap, then it's useless. had issues with the tablet fitting crookedly at first but was able to fix that. i ordered the dell keyboard too but unless it blows me away, looks like i'll be returning that since this is a quarter of the price. i'd like to see how that chinese one from ebay is tho but returning that would be such a hassle.

Last edited:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Anyone know the size of the DVP phone? I am pretty sure the case I ordered from BFE is for the DVP phone. Wonder if it will fit any of my other gadgets.
Has anyone purchased this one? The Poetic SlimBook .. I think I will order one ...
Poetic Slimbook for Dell Venue 8 Pro 32 GB! | Poetic Cases

I have had one for about 3 weeks. Very well built and very sturdy. When I got it, it was so stiff that I had to flex it for a while to make it work. Now, it works fine and I really like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12