How is the battery life?

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
So how is the battery life on the Venue Pro 8? Planning on getting one when it hits Sweden :smile:

Den klarar sig strax ?ver 10 timmar med den senaste uppdateringen och ganska hyfsad anv?ndning. En del surfande och en del photoshoppande. Pennan ?r lite s?d?r, men den ?r sk?n att ha emellan?t. :)

English:
It gets just above 10 hours with the latest update and a Little over the average usage. Some surfing and some photoshopping. The pen is average but good to have occasionally. :)

imprezzadude

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
If i leave the wifi off at work im getting 10+ hours. With it on and actively web browsing 8.5 to 9 so far. Pretty awesome for a full blown windows device in my opinion.

40th Floor

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Playing audio about 7 hours. Wi-Fi is on and in use. BT is off. Display is on max brightness. A picture

4ie2.png

40th Floor

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
That is px4. 40th.com. Under Apps Gratis 2.

Turns out audio was not playing at that time. Actual power draw was 3.1W with audio playing. The power panel you see in the pic can take a while to all be there (a few minutes); the time remaining I think is the last to appear (and the calc seems to be off: 18 / 2.5 is 7.2, right, but .2 of 60 minutes I would think, so 7:12 -- a driver problem).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss