Minecraft...

vertigoOne

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
...works great on this little tablet! 1.7.2 if you are wondering about what version I tried.

I have read that Skyrim runs pretty well on it also, makes me want to pick up the elder scrolls collection.

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Wedge mouse and keyboard incoming as well as a 64gb micro sd and a USB OTG adapter. Cannot wait to start gaming on this thing. My mind was blown with what I was able to do on my Surface Pro, this little device just seems unbelievable!

My one complaint is with the miracast issues that prevent me from using it with my LG PG65U projector... but I fully expect this to be resolved.

Since this has turned into a mini review, my verdict is that the Dell Venue 8 Pro is the single most impressive computing device I have ever purchased.

vertigoOne

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
24-30 standing still, 17-24 moving around on the surface, 12-18 digging around in the dirt, have a few dips down to 6 or 7 when loading chunks.

That is with no tweaks. I want to try moving the files to my microSD and see if there is any difference. I also need to try tweaking with optifine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos