Dell Venue Pro 8 - $99 Doorbuster, $199 Online December 9th

bowulf

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I saw this on Slickdeals --
Dell Venue 8 Pro 8" Windows 8.1 Tablet - $99 doorbuster, $199 online at the Microsoft Store on 12/9 Monday. Microsoft Store will have the Dell Venue 8 Pro for $99 as a doorbuster item on Monday, December 9.

They will also be $199 online on the same date.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/sto...delltablet

Small print:

*Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet: $99 Sale Price, $299 Reg. Price. 20 available per store while supplies last (Minimum Guaranteed Time: 1 hr.)

Valid 12/9/2013, while supplies last. Available in select Microsoft retail and online stores in US (including Puerto Rico). Available in select Microsoft retail stores in Canada only; not valid online in Canada. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit 1 per customer.
Dell Venue 8 Pro 8" Windows 8.1 Tablet - $99 doorbuster, $199 online at the Microsoft Store on 12/9 Monday. - Slickdeals.net

stonelalala

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just recived this email from Microsoft, what do you guys think? should we return the venue 8 and buy it from Microsoft store next Monday?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just recived this email from Microsoft, what do you guys think? should we return the venue 8 and buy it from Microsoft store next Monday?

i'd return the V8P if you've secured one for the promotional price, in your hands day of the promotion (and don't need two)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Ridiculous deal.

For the price, you could get a cheap Android tablet that is nowhere near this in terms of functionality.

A must-have for sure! Use this as a Christmas gift, maybe two. Or three.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
This is an amazing deal. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, for the people who are thinking about returning their already purchased tablets, I would probably wait first and make sure you get one on Monday, before returning your current tablet.

rexdeaz

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Thinking of picking one of these up on Monday, but I need to know: Can Windows 8 Tablets run web browsers the same way my PC can? Meaning, if I log into MLB.tv or NFL.com will those types of sites allow me to view their flash or silverlight based content or will it recognize that I'm on a tablet and ask me to download an equivalent app, as it does on an Ipad or Android tab?

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Thinking of picking one of these up on Monday, but I need to know: Can Windows 8 Tablets run web browsers the same way my PC can? Meaning, if I log into MLB.tv or NFL.com will those types of sites allow me to view their flash or silverlight based content or will it recognize that I'm on a tablet and ask me to download an equivalent app, as it does on an Ipad or Android tab?

Yes. Windows 8/8.1 tablets run the same OS/software as desktops and laptops. You can install flash/silverlight (for desktop version of browser) if a website requires them.

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Huh there is a MS Store about 2 minutes from my work, I'll head over about 30 minutes early on Monday and see what's up, definitely going to grab one if they are only $99. Another article I read said after they sell the 20 the store will have another 10 for $199, or you can buy it online for that price. The "minimum time" probably means if they haven't sold the 20 in 1 hour they will jack the price up to $199.

I just got one through Dell's BF deal but have no issue returning it, it will still be within the 21-day return timeframe.

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
If it's on slickdeals, you can forget about being able to score one. Those guys will stand in lone for as long as need be to get one.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Our two Microsoft stores are located in malls. I can see a blood bath as people race to get to the stores before they are all gone. Guess I will have to find one somewhere else.

mgabriel2#AC

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Oooo MS Store 5 minutes from my Work . . .guess Im waiting till Monday to get mine Grrrrr wanted it to play with this weekend but dang 99$ is too good to pass up.

Although I was thinking of getting the 64GB version from costco for 329.... decisions decisions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb