01-08-2014 11:14 PM
32 12
tools
    Another case to consider, looks slick...but ships from China and I have an international trip next Friday... :(

Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case for Universal Android Tablet 7" 8" 9" 9 7" iPad | eBay
    01-01-2014 11:21 PM
    Item: Aerb Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case For 7-8" Or 9-10" Inch Tablet
    Here a link. Took me a couple times to get it paired but seems all good now.
    Guess I can't post links.. Sorry
    Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk
    Could you please mention hows the case working for you? I am planning on ordering it tonight so I can get it early next week.
    01-01-2014 11:22 PM
    Could you please mention hows the case working for you? I am planning on ordering it tonight so I can get it early next week.
    Its all good. Works very well no problem at all. The case itself is made to hold the keyboard but you can remove the keyboard but the cass thens a little big for the tablet.. The tablet is held in place by clips that clip on to the screen so I got a screen protector. It works great and its about the size of a day planner or a good paperback novel. Im very happy. Ill get a better fitting case to use when not needing the keyboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    pankaj981 likes this.
    01-02-2014 07:26 AM
    I am using this combo now and I love it.
    Yeah I received both from Amazon today. I wish the wedge keyboard was a little thinner and was rechargeable, but other than those minor quirks it works great. What do you use for a mouse? I bought the Logitech T620 slim touch mouse, I like it but I wish I could tap it to click instead of having to actually click...
    01-02-2014 05:19 PM
    Its all good. Works very well no problem at all. The case itself is made to hold the keyboard but you can remove the keyboard but the cass thens a little big for the tablet.. The tablet is held in place by clips that clip on to the screen so I got a screen protector. It works great and its about the size of a day planner or a good paperback novel. Im very happy. Ill get a better fitting case to use when not needing the keyboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I ended up ordering it today and would be receiving it tomorrow (depending on the weather here in Columbus, OH).
    01-02-2014 05:46 PM
    posted this on the accessory thread as well...

got my official dell keyboard today. i really like the way it looks but not sure yet if i'm gonna keep it over the moko case/keyboard. it's also pretty heavy, but probably because it is well built. i also feel like the keys are not raise enough so you have to apply much more pressure when typing. honestly, if i end up keeping it, it will mostly be for the looks. but with the cost, not sure if looks alone is enough to convince me to keep it.
    01-08-2014 07:06 PM
    Yeah I received both from Amazon today. I wish the wedge keyboard was a little thinner and was rechargeable, but other than those minor quirks it works great. What do you use for a mouse? I bought the Logitech T620 slim touch mouse, I like it but I wish I could tap it to click instead of having to actually click...
    Been using the wedge mouse and it is okay, but not very comfortable for more than light use. I will probably look into finding a good Bluetooth trackpad that supports windows 8 gestures as I am finding mouse navigation in windows 8 a little cumbersome in general.
    01-08-2014 11:14 PM
32 12