I have 32GB sandisk micro sd card. I had put this in my DVP8 and everthing was perfect.

I had moved my skydrive location to this sdcard too.

Since today morning, this microsd card is not being recognized in my tablet. I checked the card in another pc & its fine there. This tells me something is not correct in my dvp8.

Anyone faced this issue? Suggestions please...
    01-01-2014 03:24 PM
    Try going into the device manager, look to see if there are any caution signs (yellow triangle sign) or unknown devices. If so, open that node and uninstall whatever is under it. Don't uninstall the software. If no unknown devices or caution signs, look for the memory card controller. It might be under USB controllers, it might be under Memory Technology Driver, or could be under a different header. When you find it, uninstall it.

Once uninstalled (only takes a couple seconds) and the window refreshes, right-click the top node (it will be your PC's name). Click Scan for harware changes. The computer will look for devices, and reinstall whatever it finds.

Most of the time doing this will resolve the problem.
    01-02-2014 12:07 PM
    Don't know if it's early to judge. The issue has been resolved of its own. Am glad

Anyway, thnx for your suggestions Hopmedic.
    01-02-2014 06:02 PM
    Not working again.... I don't see any issues in device manager. It shows that the device is not connected at all.
    01-03-2014 07:09 AM
    Not working again.... �� I don't see any issues in device manager. It shows that the device is not connected at all.
    Hi, were you able to solve your problem?
    I'm having the same issue. I connect my sd card then after 10 seconds it disconnects by itself
    02-28-2014 06:51 PM
    Make sure your SD card is good. Take it to another computer if you can that has a known working reader and run H2testw. It will verify every sector of your microSD card and let you know if you have any issues. I have purchased 5 cards from Amazon and returned all but 2 for failing. The bad cards will show up, let you right to them but if you store more than a gig or two will start acting up or sometimes quit entirely.
    03-08-2014 05:18 PM
    Hoo boy. I hope this isn't a widespread issue. Just got my DV8P Friday and purchased a 32gb card on sale for it before I read this thread.
    03-10-2014 10:36 AM
    You should be alright, the ones I had trouble with were "generic" brand microSD that were really to good to be true.
    03-10-2014 09:19 PM
    Good to know. Mine definitely wasn't generic, it's a Sandisk. I don't ever buy cheap memory, been burned enough to have learned my lesson.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    03-10-2014 11:15 PM
    Mine is Sandisk too.

The problem didnt appear for long time but it again came up 2 days back. Turned it off & pulled the memory card & reinserted it. Working good now.
    03-11-2014 10:19 AM