Dell's tablet keyboard for V8P: worth getting?

lee_michael_f92

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
My question(s) to you all (who have or had this accessory) is it worth getting? Does it make it life easier having it? How is the typing experience? And are there any local places within the U.S. That sell them?

Thanks again guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
no.
1) it is ridiculously overpriced at $99
2) you won't really need to type that much on a tablet and when you do, it's better to use a full sized keyboard than that tiny one anyway.

lee_michael_f92

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
no.
1) it is ridiculously overpriced at $99
2) you won't really need to type that much on a tablet and when you do, it's better to use a full sized keyboard than that tiny one anyway.

Thank you for the reply! I almost bought it too... I wish there were local stores here so I could test one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd say its ludicrously overpriced too

If anything, maybe a generic one may work for much less. Depends though

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just purchased a generic (Inland) small BT keyboard for Android Tablets for $22 at MicroCenter. Works perfectly. When you use desktop app a lot, a keyboard is a must have.

lee_michael_f92

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Just purchased a generic (Inland) small BT keyboard for Android Tablets for $22 at MicroCenter. Works perfectly. When you use desktop app a lot, a keyboard is a must have.

Awesome! Yeah mine came with one but I was just seeing how the dell one faired out. It does look small (8"/ size of tablet) but who knows I may get it and test it out, if I don't like it I'll just return it.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
There are a couple of BT keyboard cases which are ADVERTISED TO WORK WITH THE V8pP in the accessories thread here in the V8P forum. I'm looking at one that's around 40.00 including shipping.

lee_michael_f92

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Okay guys so I went ahead and ordered the Dv8P keyboard and case combo from dell as well as the stylus. I will update y'all on what I like and/or I don't like.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre