03-17-2014 11:53 PM
32 12
tools
    Thanks. One on its way. 5% corporate discount is meh. But looking forward to getting it!
    03-13-2014 12:16 PM
    My stylus actually works fine, with the exception that I have to remove the battery or else it dies in a few days - either way, I called Dell support, and they have agreed to send me a new stylus. At least their tech support has been good for this thing - my usb port has broken twice, both times they have replaced the motherboard, and sent back to me. It kinda sux cause I need to reinstall all updates / drivers, and desktop software, but at least there are no questions asked, and they fix it.
    03-13-2014 04:22 PM
    My first stylus worked great as well. Except the battery died in few days as well. According to Dell, the battery was supposed to last a year with average usage; so technically, it didn't work well - especially since AAAA batteries aren't cheap to replace every few days. So way to go on calling Dell, glad you're getting a new one! They've been very helpful with me as well; I've been back and forth with them on Twitter quite a bit over the past few months. They actually messaged me yesterday to remind me to update the touch panel firmware as that should help the stylus as well.
    03-14-2014 10:35 AM
    My first stylus worked great as well. Except the battery died in few days as well. According to Dell, the battery was supposed to last a year with average usage; so technically, it didn't work well - especially since AAAA batteries aren't cheap to replace every few days. So way to go on calling Dell, glad you're getting a new one! They've been very helpful with me as well; I've been back and forth with them on Twitter quite a bit over the past few months. They actually messaged me yesterday to remind me to update the touch panel firmware as that should help the stylus as well.
    They sent me my new stylus yesterday - like night and day, pressure sensitivity is way better, the hover on desktop actually works well, and the button actually works for erase / select, etc. If you have an older stylus for this tablet, I strongly urge you call Dell and tell them your stylus is messed up, they will send you a new one.
    03-14-2014 10:37 AM
    Mine just delivered. Hoping for a good experience...
    03-17-2014 02:08 PM
    I ordered the stylus from Dell Canada about ten days ago.the next day the order was cancelled. So I ordered from Dell and the stylus was received last Tghursday. Was very pleased with the speedy shipping.
    03-17-2014 02:45 PM
    I ordered mine from Dell on Thursday last week and received my A01 version stylus on Saturday. I had a few of the Dell Advantage bonus/gift cards to use before they expired, so my new stylus and spare charger cost me $3 delivered. I'd seen some of the reviews and horror stories here on WP, so I didn't know what to expect. After a whole day and a half of use, this stylus is every bit as good as I had hoped.
    Noftware likes this.
    03-17-2014 11:53 PM
32 12