When I try to go to the Dell driver updates page here Drivers & Downloads | Dell US I either get the "you are not connected to the internet" error or the page fails to update. Would adblock be causing this or the fact that I disabled Dell System Detect since it was taking up too many resources? I notice when I hit the button to "Detect My Product" so the site can populate the relevant updates, the progress just hangs and I can't proceeed.

Anyone run into this issue? Also, kind of annoying that you can't tell what driver you've updated because the site doesn't refresh according to your current system...
    03-18-2014 12:14 PM
    Only trouble I'm having is getting it to work in IE 11 (ironically enough). Comes up in Chrome just fine, even with AdBlock enabled. I can't imagine Dell System Detect would have anything to do with it since you can also get to the driver download page just by entering your service tag number.
    03-18-2014 12:41 PM
    Thank you for the insight. I try to load it on the desktop version and it won't even accept my tag number (nothing happens after hitting submit/detect).
    03-18-2014 01:03 PM
    Must be website issues. Had trouble with inspiron laptop (even using chrome) and using a HP netbook (IE and chrome too). Frustrating since I've been having major issues with my inspiron
    03-18-2014 01:53 PM
    Thank you! I thought I was going crazy! Today the driver page seems to load, but slowly, and the format is a little different. I think they're going through some changes with the site that has made accessing it difficult for the past few days.
    03-19-2014 08:17 AM