has anyone played Terraria?

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I want to get my sister a good tablet PC, and I know she would love the surface 2, or original RT, but the problem is, she needs to download one program. Lol. So yeah,, as the title implies, Terraria would be the one she needs or would want to download. What I want to know is, has anyone tried it on the dell venue 8 pro, and does it play smoothly without problem?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I want to get my sister a good tablet PC, and I know she would love the surface 2, or original RT, but the problem is, she needs to download one program. Lol. So yeah,, as the title implies, Terraria would be the one she needs or would want to download. What I want to know is, has anyone tried it on the dell venue 8 pro, and does it play smoothly without problem?

Anything with Windows RT will be out of the question as Steam is a program and not an app from the store. But Terraria is awesome :)

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Anything with Windows RT will be out of the question as Steam is a program and not an app from the store. But Terraria is awesome :)

Lol yes yes I know. That's why I won't get her anything RT. Hmm.. I might end up getting her the original surface pro.

I like the bit with Terraria!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism