Dell Venue 8 pro with Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth mouse?

ankit_5036

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have purchased Dell Venue 8 Pro recently. I like to play games and work on it too.

Recently I have been thinking of purchasing Bluetooth Keyboard and Bluetooth Mouse.
But, I got confused whether both of these devices gets connected to tablet at once ? If yes then, will they work properly??
I googled it on the web, but couldn't fine any appropriate answer to my question....

I am planning on to buy Microsoft Wedge Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse.

Please help me out.

:unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat:

ankit_5036

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
thank you ToddKlindt

I went through the link that you have given, but it seems as I live in India, they are not providing this product in India.

thank you Darthbobcat
I have googled for days,
and came to know that when connecting two Bluetooth devices at once gives problems.

Have anyone else have used this combination or any other??

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
My Toshiba Thrive Bluetooth Keyboard works dandy with my HP Bluetooth Mouse while using my kiddo's Bluetooth Hello Kitty Speaker for listening to Frozen... The Venue does fine, but my nerves are usually shot by the time we are Letting It Go...

HerronScott

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
How about a keyboard that includes either a touchpad or trackpoint device (trackpoint should eliminate the size/space issue with an 8" tablet)?

Scott

Andrew Elliott

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have purchased Dell Venue 8 Pro recently. I like to play games and work on it too.

Recently I have been thinking of purchasing Bluetooth Keyboard and Bluetooth Mouse.
But, I got confused whether both of these devices gets connected to tablet at once ? If yes then, will they work properly??
I googled it on the web, but couldn't fine any appropriate answer to my question....

I am planning on to buy Microsoft Wedge Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse.

Please help me out.

:unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat:

Shouldnt be a problem. However i found that wireless keybaords and mouses are the worst ever for games. but it does depend on what you are playing. if it involves any form of quick input though i'd go wired. just my 30c

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism