Hey guys,

I have purchased Dell Venue 8 Pro recently. I like to play games and work on it too.

Recently I have been thinking of purchasing Bluetooth Keyboard and Bluetooth Mouse.
    But, I got confused whether both of these devices gets connected to tablet at once ? If yes then, will they work properly??
    I googled it on the web, but couldn't fine any appropriate answer to my question....

I am planning on to buy Microsoft Wedge Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse.

Please help me out.

11-16-2014 01:28 PM
    You should be able to connect both at once. Dell even sells a keyboard to go with it.
    xandros9 likes this.
    11-16-2014 01:41 PM
    You can happily connect multiple Bluetooth devices at one time. I'm using this case that comes with a Bluetooth keyboard. It works pretty well and it's only $30. I have a Bluetooth mouse that I bought at Best Buy. I think it's an HP.

tk
    11-16-2014 05:11 PM
    thank you ToddKlindt

I went through the link that you have given, but it seems as I live in India, they are not providing this product in India.

thank you Darthbobcat
    I have googled for days,
    and came to know that when connecting two Bluetooth devices at once gives problems.

Have anyone else have used this combination or any other??
    11-17-2014 01:26 AM
    My Toshiba Thrive Bluetooth Keyboard works dandy with my HP Bluetooth Mouse while using my kiddo's Bluetooth Hello Kitty Speaker for listening to Frozen... The Venue does fine, but my nerves are usually shot by the time we are Letting It Go...
    ankit_5036 likes this.
    11-19-2014 01:56 PM
    I have ordered
    Microsoft bluetooth keyboard
    and
    logitech bluetooth mouse

Let's see when I get that and the performance
    11-23-2014 12:55 AM
    How about a keyboard that includes either a touchpad or trackpoint device (trackpoint should eliminate the size/space issue with an 8" tablet)?

Scott
    11-23-2014 10:53 AM
    Scott

yeah, that's true.
    but I was thinking of comfortableness over compactness.
    11-24-2014 12:32 AM
    Hey guys,

I have purchased Dell Venue 8 Pro recently. I like to play games and work on it too.

Recently I have been thinking of purchasing Bluetooth Keyboard and Bluetooth Mouse.
    But, I got confused whether both of these devices gets connected to tablet at once ? If yes then, will they work properly??
    I googled it on the web, but couldn't fine any appropriate answer to my question....

I am planning on to buy Microsoft Wedge Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse.

Please help me out.

Shouldnt be a problem. However i found that wireless keybaords and mouses are the worst ever for games. but it does depend on what you are playing. if it involves any form of quick input though i'd go wired. just my 30c
    11-24-2014 12:58 AM
    I want to purchase keyboards and mouse so that I can play games and also do my office work on the same with no problems...
    11-24-2014 01:21 PM