Anyone have Dell Recovery and Restore USB Key ?. Please sell it for me

Bin Sparrow

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have Dell Recovery and Restore USB Key please sell it for me. My Dell Venue 8 Pro doesn't recovery because parttion recovery was removed. Contact me via:

Thanks you.

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you need the recovery partition file?

Or the bitlocker encryption key? Because you can recover your own key online. I wrote mine down and keep it in my tech bag, but it is my key and if you use it then I would not be able to... See where I'm confused?

Also: please don't put personal contact details in a public place for the safety of your accounts.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Bin Sparrow, we have a private messenger to allow private communication between users on the message board to eliminate the need to publicly post your personal contact information.

Bin Sparrow

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Do you need the recovery partition file?

Or the bitlocker encryption key? Because you can recover your own key online. I wrote mine down and keep it in my tech bag, but it is my key and if you use it then I would not be able to... See where I'm confused?

Also: please don't put personal contact details in a public place for the safety of your accounts.

Don't worry about it. I'm only use Partition File to reinstall and backup my Windows. And I don't knows what to do with your Bitlocker Encryption Key. Or if you live in US, you can receive an Dell Recovery and Restore USB Key from Dell, and send it to me (because i'm living in VN, and Dell only ship it to Canada and US). I will pay fee delivery

Bin Sparrow, we have a private messenger to allow private communication between users on the message board to eliminate the need to publicly post your personal contact information.

Thanks for the warning. :D

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you need a copy of the recovery partition, I can probably assist you with that, provided you have a USB drive (recommended microSD card) that can accommodate the recovery files.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok, now i have a huge problem. After I hard reset my DV8P, i can't touch the screen, all drivers are missing. I can only use mouse

That was a factory reset thing, it should have everything you need to get started. (ignoring updates)
I would go to Dell's support website and download all the drivers one would want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb