Probelm with wifi?

patstar5

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Everytime I startup my del venue 11 pro I have to disconnect and reconnect to get wifi to work! It's annoying!
It somehow thinks it is connected to wifi when it isn't. Example: I goto blank's house. I login to blank wifi. Then I power down and goto my house, start up the dell and when I look at the wifi list it shows it is still connected to blank's wifi but that is impossible because that is miles away. So how do I fix this? I tried erasing home wifi and re-entering it and it still doesn't work. So anyway to fix this?

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't have that problem with my Dell. I had it on my android, there was a setting that asked if I wanted to Auto-connect. I found if I shut it off, it didn't do it any more.

patstar5

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well now my dell has started acting up, I've had about 10 blue screens of death. I got it back up and noticed that I had some malware that changed my homepage search engine in Firefox, I removed that and ran anti virus and it seems good....
I don't know if I want to turn it back on and use it again or leave it alone and pretend everything is alright....

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my Oneplus One

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
That's rough, I don't use mine but maybe once a year when I go on vacation. It's my portable laptop. Since my real laptop is a 17" widescreen and to big to lug around. LoL I start it up once a month and make sure the batteries (One in the tab, and one in the keyboard) are charged. If you get a BSOD again, try to write down the cause, then you can go to Dell Community to get help. There is a lot more people there, then here. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786