Has anyone upgraded to WIndows 10?

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So far no problems on the laptop. But I guess I waited it was real close to release to try it. I have read somewhere that it is suppose to be this weekend, but knowing MS, that could still be 6 months away. LoL

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So far no problems on the laptop. But I guess I waited it was real close to release to try it. I have read somewhere that it is suppose to be this weekend, but knowing MS, that could still be 6 months away. LoL
I have it on my laptop in a VM right now. Mainly because Win X won't allow me to connect with my office via VPN. But on my Venue, I do plan to install it, probably this weekend.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried it on the tablet, it felt clunky and awkward. So I got rid and returned to Windows 8.1 (after having a right hullabaloo because of the wrong version of Windows etc). Might try it on my desktop, if I can get a triple boot running on it (I already have Linux Ubuntu which I need for development purposes)

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Downgraded my laptop back to 8.1 and now onedrive doesn't work. :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge via AT&T using Tapatalk

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
10 was cool, but wait for a Java app. I couldn't get it to work, and it would crash every few days. Just off and reboot. Now that I went back to 8.1, my OneDrive doesn't work, can't logon. Files because corrupted/missing. OneDrive tech support was no help. After telling me what was wrong, they offered to fix it for $99 one time fee or $150 for one year. I lost my install disk, so now I had to order 8.1 for $122. I will clone it, then sell it on ebay. I don't need the serial number, just the install disk.

gregavi

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
The last post here was close to a year ago. Any updates on opinions of the Win 10 upgrades for the Venue 11 Pro ? I'm assuming they fixed some of the bugs and many more users have taken the plunge. I'm surprised this thread isn't busier.

Robert Novak1

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I updated my Dad's Atom based tablet to Windows 10 without incident. I upgraded my Core i5 Security Edition tablet to Windows 10 without incident. I had sent my tablet in for repair and the Dell Image that they put on it was flawless and everything works on it just fine. Windows 10 is faster than 8.1 on the same hardware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos