Connect to Tv

bonjo1983

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Hoping someone can help me out here. I have the venue 11 7000 series since December and love it. What is the best way to connect the tablet to a hd tv. I stream sports on the tablet and wish to display it on the TV.

I noticed what appears to be a mini hdmi port on the right hand side of the device beside the usb port, but I can not find a lead to fit this.

Any help would be great.

O W Jones

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem, bought an adapter from Best Buy that didn't fit. After returning it, I went to the Dell web site under tablet accessories for your model tablet, you can find a Micro HDMI to HDMI Dongle made by C2G. I think it was about $20 or less. The site also has a part number that you can use to check other sites, but I bought it from Dell along with the stylus. I plugged the cable into the tablet and the other side to my HDMI cable. Adjusted the input until I saw the tablet screen. The connection works as I was able to watch a slide show.

bonjo1983

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem, bought an adapter from Best Buy that didn't fit. After returning it, I went to the Dell web site under tablet accessories for your model tablet, you can find a Micro HDMI to HDMI Dongle made by C2G. I think it was about $20 or less. The site also has a part number that you can use to check other sites, but I bought it from Dell along with the stylus. I plugged the cable into the tablet and the other side to my HDMI cable. Adjusted the input until I saw the tablet screen. The connection works as I was able to watch a slide show.

Thanks a million for the reply, I'll get that adapter from the Dell site and hopefully it will be good to go

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa