Hoping someone can help me out here. I have the venue 11 7000 series since December and love it. What is the best way to connect the tablet to a hd tv. I stream sports on the tablet and wish to display it on the TV.

I noticed what appears to be a mini hdmi port on the right hand side of the device beside the usb port, but I can not find a lead to fit this.

Any help would be great.
    07-24-2015 08:23 AM
    I had the same problem, bought an adapter from Best Buy that didn't fit. After returning it, I went to the Dell web site under tablet accessories for your model tablet, you can find a Micro HDMI to HDMI Dongle made by C2G. I think it was about $20 or less. The site also has a part number that you can use to check other sites, but I bought it from Dell along with the stylus. I plugged the cable into the tablet and the other side to my HDMI cable. Adjusted the input until I saw the tablet screen. The connection works as I was able to watch a slide show.
    07-24-2015 10:45 PM
    I had the same problem, bought an adapter from Best Buy that didn't fit. After returning it, I went to the Dell web site under tablet accessories for your model tablet, you can find a Micro HDMI to HDMI Dongle made by C2G. I think it was about $20 or less. The site also has a part number that you can use to check other sites, but I bought it from Dell along with the stylus. I plugged the cable into the tablet and the other side to my HDMI cable. Adjusted the input until I saw the tablet screen. The connection works as I was able to watch a slide show.
    Thanks a million for the reply, I'll get that adapter from the Dell site and hopefully it will be good to go
    08-04-2015 04:58 AM