I had the samsung focus and the 3 buttons on the front would vibrate when touched
    for some reason on the dell venue pro the buttons make no indication that they have been touched ... how do you turn on the buttons to vibrate when touched ?
    Mark
    01-20-2011 06:36 PM
    No setting currently. Usually they light up when touched.
    01-21-2011 12:19 PM
    bummer,
    I like how the focus when touched it would vibrate so I know it was hit and it don't need to retouch it ...
    Still love the phone as much as the focus
    downsite is the weight wow what a brick but it also make me feel more manly :)
    and I think the battery life is better with the Dell even though the focus was great
    I have not plugged in the dell in 3 days .. now granted I don't have cell service yet but I'm on wifi all day and playing game as welll ...
    01-21-2011 01:55 PM
    Cell service is a battery drainer.
    01-23-2011 11:32 PM
    Hi gibby

As far as i can see when i've searched for the haptic feedback for the three front buttons, the DVP doesn't have it

However it does possibly sound like its a software limitation rather than a hardware limitation (although im just guessing) so it may be enabled in future possibly?
    08-29-2011 12:25 PM
    I really hope that it isn't. I get super annoyed whenever anything I press causes mynphone to vibrate. If they do enable is, I hope it becomes an opt-in/opt-out feature only.
    08-31-2011 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD