Mango on Dell Venue Pro

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Now with the new firmware and mango on my Dell this has got to be one of the
best WP's on the market ..
it is really smooth and fast . the screen is awesome. the only downside that I can find
is the quality of the camera.

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Now with the new firmware and mango on my Dell this has got to be one of the
best WP's on the market ..
it is really smooth and fast . the screen is awesome. the only downside that I can find
is the quality of the camera.

oh god, the camera really does suck, doesn't it?

looking forward to mango regardless though because everything else about this phone has me very pleased (now that the firmware update has resolved the rest of the phone's issues).

jiffffy pop

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
The only thing lacking on the DVP is the camera. Its not the best but it gets the job done. I also have a Samsung Focus and the camera quality is much better.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

DrSaiko

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah, great phone, but like mentioned, bad camera. The good pics that i've taken with the phone are still subject and steady hand (carefully pressing the button). :-/

MrKhaki

May 3, 2011
Visit site
How was the upgrade process to Mango? Do you have an unlocked phone or with Tmobile?

I'm considering the move to Mango now, but don't want to be the first.

VVoltz#WN

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I can state that my upgrade to 7712 was super simple. I am a little worried about what to do when MS or TMo arTful pushing the proper/official Mango release thou.

rdgoeson4ever#WP

Dec 26, 2006
Visit site
I am really close to ordering the DVP, but I am really concerned about the hidden wifi issue, can anyone confirm that the mango RTM allows you to connect to a hidden network?

Thanks

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I am really close to ordering the DVP, but I am really concerned about the hidden wifi issue, can anyone confirm that the mango RTM allows you to connect to a hidden network?

Thanks

The DVP will be able to connect to hidden wifi connection when it receives the official Mango update. Nothing to be concerned about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett