03-25-2012 03:06 PM
27 12
tools
    The DVP is smooth Daniel Rubino like to call the DVP the Cadillac of Windows Phones Gen 1 devices I would agree with that. There really is no substitute for having a physical keyboard. It is a Dell as a Dell fan it was nice to have a phone that matches my laptop. That said there are better devices available now. I am a big Craig's list fan with the 900 and Titan 2 dew to hit soon I would bet that the Gen 2 devices are dew to drop in price very soon.
    PTZ likes this.
    03-25-2012 10:09 AM
    Dave I need a reliable phone for my small handyman business. I am on the run. Record keeping, contacts, gps or direction service, etc.. Not looking to spend alot of money. My plan is to switch to Tmobile soon and this phone seems like it could fit my needs. I wish I could get some "hands on" time with it or at least know someone with actual usage time in on it. I really like the Windows OS and I have read that Microsoft will make future update available to all. We're you satisfied?
    If you rely heavily on GPS and any office docs I would highly recommend syncing your office files to Skydrive and purchasing a better GPS app.
    03-25-2012 03:06 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD