So I'm going to give the DVP the benefit of the doubt and try a new battery (just over 30 minutes of Wordament almost completely drained a fresh, full, AC charge).

Has anybody gone for more power and tried one of the bigger, aftermarket batteries available? One of the 2600mAh instead of the standard 1400mAh?
    Like this...

Extended Battery For Dell Venue Pro With Back Cover | eBay
    06-06-2012 01:20 AM
    I was thinking about something simulair for my DVP but that 2600mAh would require a new battery case. I also read somewhere that you can't really put a higher mAh battery as the electronics or software in the DVP phone is set for charging only a 1400mAh battery. To get it to charge a larger battery you have to plug and unplug the phone but even that works just for a short time trying to charge beyond 1400mAh.
    I am kinda thinking of a portable USB battery where you just plug that in the USB port and charge the existing battery. Right now I really don't need it but I was just thinking about it.
    IanLorenc likes this.
    06-06-2012 06:40 PM
    Thanks for that thought, something I hadn't considered. I could get a USB backup but I do need a new battery as well.
    06-06-2012 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD