Why is the Fresco FL2000 USB 3 adapter not turning on the monitor hooked directly to my computer?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why is theFresco FL2000 USB 3 adaptor not turning on the monitor hooked directly to my computer

I have 4 monitors hooked to a Dell i5 computer....one direct hook up and 3 using FL2000 adaptors. I recently tried to upgrade these adaptors to the latest driver in preperation to installing windows 10. After the upgrade was installed the 3 monitorson the usb3 adaprors worked fine, but the one hooked directly to the computer will not turn on.

Any ideas.

Thanks DC

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: why is theFresco FL2000 USB 3 adaptor not turning on the monitor hooked directly to my computer

I have 4 monitors hooked to a Dell i5 computer....one direct hook up and 3 using FL2000 adaptors. I recently tried to upgrade these adaptors to the latest driver in preperation to installing windows 10. After the upgrade was installed the 3 monitorson the usb3 adaprors worked fine, but the one hooked directly to the computer will not turn on.

Any ideas.

Thanks DC

the one that is directly hooked up, is it connected to the adaptor in any way? If not, I don't believe it would be affected by the adaptor
Maybe unplug it and then connect back?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234