Are there plans for a Devleoper Blog on the Celio website?

This could include fixes, current status of upcoming projects, new features, etc.
    10-15-2008 07:38 AM
    We have a developer program in the works that should launch around the time our VGA phone alpha drivers are available. I’m not sure if the program will include a blog yet, but there will be some sort of two-way data/info exchange available. The program will likely also include a way to get a loaner REDFLY for testing and/or a developer discount if you want to buy one.
    10-16-2008 12:17 AM
    I wouldn't worry about the blog. Drop the developer's stuff off at xda and watch it go.
    10-16-2008 09:57 AM
    We have a developer program in the works that should launch around the time our VGA phone alpha drivers are available. Im not sure if the program will include a blog yet, but there will be some sort of two-way data/info exchange available. The program will likely also include a way to get a loaner REDFLY for testing and/or a developer discount if you want to buy one.
    Oooh, oooh, I need a developers discount so I can develop custom themes for the Redfly! :D
    10-16-2008 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD