Printing solution?

redbird

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
I am hooked up to the redfly on a treo 800w and am using docs-to-go. Does anyone know of a solution to allow printing either via usb or bluetooth?

Ebag333

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
The 800w has a tab for a bluetooth printer.

That being said, this is the wrong forum, this has nothing to do with the Redfly.

redbird

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Sorry for the social faux pau. Perhaps, being a good fellow your would be so kind as to direct me to the proper section here.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
The 800w has a tab for a bluetooth printer.

That being said, this is the wrong forum, this has nothing to do with the Redfly.

Since he said he was connected to his Redfly, I think it was perfectly okay for him to post in the Redfly forum. Especially if he didn't know about BT printing on the 800w, not everyone knows everything. I think it would be up to the moderators to move it if it's the wrong place.

Ebag333

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
Since he said he was connected to his Redfly, I think it was perfectly okay for him to post in the Redfly forum. Especially if he didn't know about BT printing on the 800w, not everyone knows everything. I think it would be up to the moderators to move it if it's the wrong place.

Considering the use of the Redfly, I can certainly understand why people post here.

"I'm using my Redfly, trying to do something, and it just won't do it! Gotta be the Redfly's fault!"

I'm guilty of that myself as much as anyone else. ;)

While there are a fair amount of 800w users that browse this forum, the OP is likely to find a *LOT* more responses to his post in the 800w forum. My comment about it being the wrong forum was not to point out an error, but to point out that a post to the 800w forum is the proper place to go.

In retrospect I could have worded it better. :eek:

toddx

Nov 14, 2006
Visit site
The post fits in this forum based on the OP's question (print via USB or bluetooth). The Redfly would make this very easy with 2 ports on the back. May experiment this weekend and report back. Been using a 4GB thumb drive for docs. That works great.

Todd

redbird

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the support in my posting here. I also posted in the 800w section of this blog with no results.

I am still looking for input if anyone has a solution to offer.

thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon