Alpha/Beta testers wanted

EdFrmBrighthand

Aug 8, 2007
www.brighthand.com
The earlier link to the phone on the Sprint Store sight is reporting that it is now Out of Stock.

Sprint says:
This phone is currently out-of-stock. Please select another phone or sign up to be notified when it is available.​

Wow, that's a popular device. Or at least it's more popular than Sprint was expecting.
-

djqwik

Jul 10, 2002
Visit site
I have a treo 800W and just bought a redfly. Would love to try any updted beta drivers to see how to improve things....

wodin

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Sprint says:
This phone is currently out-of-stock. Please select another phone or sign up to be notified when it is available.​

Wow, that's a popular device. Or at least it's more popular than Sprint was expecting.
-
The guy at the Sprint store here said they got their shipment on Friday, and were sold out on Saturday! He didn't say how many were in their shipment!

rickt1957

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Colin
I also just purchased 1 of your redfly's and would love to participate. I have the sprint touch pro, actually we have 2 but don't want to order the second redfy , unless we can get it to work. Thanks for for the effort!

Rick

MDCT

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Going through withdrawal on my redfly. Just got a CDMA touch pro on sprint and would love to beat up on the new driver. Redfly is Brilliant!! My back thanks you!

Ted

TwistArc

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I just bought an AT&T Fuze to replace my Tilt. I miss my Redfly (it works, but everything's unusably large).

Please add me to the beta program... my colleagues are making fun of me for having a red paperweight... ;)

bioart#WP

Aug 22, 2000
Visit site
Hi,

Great job on getting something to work. I have a verizon touch pro and would love to help with any testing... I didn't see the forum here, so I posted some first impressions/comments on the xda forum...

I'd like to help test wherever I can.

Ronny Gydar

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Wanna join/help :)

Hi,

I work with mobile development in a company in Oslo Norway make both an devicemanagement tool for WM and Symbian, and other WM business applications.

So I have access to multiple different WM devices...unlocked european variants.

I would very much like to participate with testing, and provice with feedback! :)

I currently use on daily basis both an TouchPro (my jobs) and an Diamond (my girlfriends).

cyberguy

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Sprint touch pro tester

Bought the RedFly on assumption that drivers for the Sprint Touch Pro would be supported. Would love to test.
Count me in

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720