Alpha/Beta testers wanted

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
Celio Corp is soon going to open an alpha and beta testing program for customers. The first alpha driver available will be for the HTC Touch Diamond with the Touch Pro to follow.

I already have a list of people who have expressed interest and will make sure to invite those people when the program is ready.

When the program is official (and we have a signup system in place), I?ll post signup instructions and policies in this thread so you can register for the program on your own. But for now, if you?d like to make sure to get in the program, please PM me or post to this thread saying you are interested and I?ll make sure you get on the notification list.

MrMediaGuy

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Colin -- Count me in on the beta test for the Touch Pro drivers -- I'm waiting to pull the trigger on my order with Sprint as soon as I hear you guys are ready with a beta driver. Thanks!

phildro

Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
Best Buy had them in stock...they said the stock has been light and selling out quick- the rest of the Sprint channels were supposedly going to be ready to go this week, so you should be able to order one from the website or Sprint business.

Good luck. its quite a jewel- feel like I'm cheating on Palm, but Touch Pro just has so many amazing features.

wodin

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
OK Colin, the Sprint Touch Pro just showed up on the Sprint website, and according to phildro, it's been at Best Buy for a few days now.

I WANT DRIVERS!!!!

Or at least some assurance that one of the generic drivers will sort of work.

NOW!!!!

Patience HELL! I'm gonna KILL somthing! :stick:

EdFrmBrighthand

Aug 8, 2007
www.brighthand.com

graham.hughes

Nov 5, 2008
Visit site
Touch Pro driver testing

Hi Colin,

I've just ordered a Redfly, which I plan to use with my Touch Pro. The sooner I can get solid drivers, the better, so I'm keen to help.

Cheers,
Graham.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre