I was just on the Celio web site and saw they extended the special "seed" promotion till Nov. 17.

I wonder if they found the sweet spot for the sales price they were looking for?
    10-31-2008 08:08 PM
    It is a good price for the device. Wish I had an extra 200 clams to shell out--no pun intended.
    10-31-2008 09:16 PM
    It is a good price for the device. Wish I had an extra 200 clams to shell out--no pun intended.
    Yea, right. Got any bridges for sale?
    11-01-2008 12:54 PM
    Yea, right. Got any bridges for sale?
    Before making fun of others regarding the use of the redfly. Think back when many plunked down $100 for just a keyboard to use with their pda.

The redfly is a vast improvement over that and many figure that if they were willing to pay for the keyboard alone, a keyboard with a screen has to be a vast improvement over that.

Just food for thought;)
    11-01-2008 03:39 PM
    Before making fun of others regarding the use of the redfly. Think back when many plunked down $100 for just a keyboard to use with their pda.

The redfly is a vast improvement over that and many figure that if they were willing to pay for the keyboard alone, a keyboard with a screen has to be a vast improvement over that.

Just food for thought;)
    Oh, I wasn't making fun of anyone for using a REDFLY, I love mine, and the price is most definantly right. I was making fun of xdalaw claiming there was no pun intended. "Clams to shell out" yea, no pun there alright!
    11-02-2008 12:16 AM
    Sorry, I missed the humor. I get it now. I must be having a senior moment
    11-02-2008 05:47 AM
    So, wodin, did you pay full price or get it for the lower price?
    11-02-2008 06:56 AM
    So, wodin, did you pay full price or get it for the lower price?
    I got mine for $199 plus shipping. :) :thumbsup:
    11-02-2008 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD