Hopefully someone can help. If I install MEMAID without using the REDFLY onto my TREO 800W and then try to access MEMAID from the redfly screen I get a "VGA RESOURCES FILE NOT FOUND. PLEASE REINSTALL" .. and the program wont run.. I can turn off the REDFLY and the program works fine. HOWEVER, if I install MEMAID while using the REDFLY, it seems to install the VGA resource files needed and then I can access it from the REDFLY... what is confusing, is as soon as I use the program without the REDFLY, it must erase the VGA RESOURCE files because when I go back to the redfly, I am back to the same MISSING VGA RESOURCE FILE MISSING error.. I am runing 2.3 build 230. Any help would be appreciated...
    11-14-2008 09:22 AM
    Hi,

Do you mean MemMaid? This application:
    http://software.brighthand.com/produ...9613&n=MemMaid

Or some other app?
    -
    11-14-2008 12:05 PM
    Redfly won't work with Memmaid, it has nothing to do with your phone. You might file a request with Dinarsoft, the Memmaid people. I did. I think they could fix it easily if they feel like it is worth their time. Its very nice to be able to use the quick clean function when your memory is getting drained without having to break the Redfly connection and reestablish. That is especially an issue because there is no real adequate substitute for Memmaid on the market, SKTools is close and it is compatable but that is something else to buy and it really is a tool for advanced users while Memmaid is easier for a casual user to work with. Cuz
    11-17-2008 03:54 PM
    Memmaid works with the Redfly on my new VGA phone. I am assuming that is because it loads high res drivers on the initial install unlike the QVGA 6800. I did get an email from Dinar today asking me to run a test file on my old phone then to send them back the log files generated so I am working with them on it. It isn't a problem for me on the Touch Pro but it is still for most everyone else since there aren't that many people running higher than QVGA res phones. Cuz
    11-29-2008 04:58 PM
    I found a trick to make Memmaid work on Redfly.

Start Memmaid even before you connect your Redfly to your phone.

I hope this helps.
    12-04-2008 02:44 PM
    Dinarsoft has fixed Memmaid to work with the Redfly, just email their support group and they will send it to you. They sent me the new version but I had already upgraded to a Touch Pro and Memmaid never did have a problem with VGA phones plus Redfly's, just with qvga phones and Redfly's so I couldn't test their fix. Cuz.
    12-12-2008 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD