Could bluetooth mouse be used with Redfly?

mying

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Touchpad is not good in utility.Going to buy a iGo think outside bluetooth mouse,could that mouse be used with Redfly smoothly?

It's pity that C8N cann't touch screen.....:confused:

EdFrmBrighthand

Aug 8, 2007
www.brighthand.com
The Redfly can only use USB mice, so you'll be making a Bluetooth connection between the mouse and your Windows Mobile smartphone.

The mouse should still work and appear on the Redfly's screen, but be sure and download and install the mouse driver on your smartphone.

Want to simplfy things? Just get a small travel USB mouse. It will be less expensive, too, and you won't have to worry about batteries.
-

c1oudrs

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
I had some interference with the Redfly mousepointer and the blueinput (formerly bluemouse) program mouse pointer. I love bluetooth mice and used to be a heavy user but I'd agree that a usb mouse would be alot more of a sure thing, cheaper, availible with more variety an you wouldnt have to use batteries. The Redfly usb is the best windows moble usb. Any usb pluginplay mouse I tried worked.

EdFrmBrighthand

Aug 8, 2007
www.brighthand.com
Now if he meant a true bluetooth mouse (no receiver), then yes, you are absolutely correct. :)
He (she?) specifically mentioned the iGo/ThinkOutside Bluetooth mouse, which makes a direct connection to your WM smartphone without a dongle.

But the ones that use a dongle are a good option, too. I used one with my Redfly until I got tired of worrying about batteries.
-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs