Problems With Redfly Deta Drivers and Bluetooth Headphones

itsy

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone here experienced issues using the Redfly with bluetooth headphones? When connecting my logitech freepulse headphones to my Sprint touch pro with the redfly connected through bluetooth, everything crashes requiring a soft reset to bring the pda back to a usable state.

After the headphone indecent, whenever I try to connect the Redfly, the screen would not show up however the keyboard and track pad would continue to function. Reinstalling the drivers would not help and a hard reset was needed in order for the Redfly to be able to connect again. This has happened twice so far.

jakubd

Nov 3, 2008
Visit site
Microsoft Bluetooth stack (not BT itself, but the way MS have implemented it) can hold effectively maximum of 1 connection at a time. This is old and well known limitation.

edk

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
No problem here!

I use my RF, Fuze, and BT headset a lot - no issues, no dropped connections - calls come in, and I can talk while continuing to use the Fuze/RF. So, it can be done! :cool:

starky

Jan 21, 2009
Visit site
so how come you can attach BT headphones at same time and it still keeps the RF connection to smartphone?. Is RF using some to other protocol which is not MSoft?

cplush#WP

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
i can work on the redfly linked via bluetooth and talk on my bluetooth headset...i think it is phone specific which can have 2 BT connections. I have a moto q9c

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
While there are exceptions, most people are better off only have one one device connected at a time to the phone via Bluetooth with Windows Mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea