Is this thing still on?

xraider13

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
Also, I'm not asking for free stuff for nothing. I think it's a fair concession as a work around until the hardware is more optimal. At the end of the day, give me free stuff is fair when all I've been given is something that doesn't work as advertised.

If you don't have this problem, then you're lucky. But I don't think I'm out of line given my situation.

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
xraider13 I'll have someone contact you. The great majority of Sprint Touch users don't have problems, but every once in a while, a Touch does some strange things with the REDFLY driver on it.

anon159272

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Is anyone using the beta drivers for phones *not* on the beta list? I'm running WM Pro 6.1 on my 800w and I'd love to try out the latest improvements once build 93 posts, but I don't want to brick my Redfly before I anticipate needing it next week.

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
No problem if you have any WM6 or WM 6.1 (not WM 5) touchscreen phone (won't work on a non-touchscreen phone like a Q9c or Blackjack II) as all the code for a Tilt, 800w, Treo Pro etc. is in each beta driver too. All of these beta driver features will make their way into a new series of drivers for all supported phones available sometime in March - but try the beta now if you want to check out the features.

Just make sure you update the firmware on your REDFLY itself too after you install the beta driver to your 800w. You'll find the firmware file and instruction on the same page as the beta driver.

If you don't like the beta, you can always downgrade back to the original phone driver and firmware versions.

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
The new build (93) is now posted.

Hit http://celiocorp.com/install/beta from your PC or http://m.celiocorp.com/beta.asp right from your phone.

If you want to install the beta on a currently supported touchscreen phone such as the Tilt, 800w, Treo Pro, etc. (make sure your phone has a touchscreen running WM 6 or 6.1), download any of the drivers listed on that beta page for touchscreen WM 6 or WM 6.1 phones (like the driver for the Fuze will do).

Make sure to also download the Firmware update file and follow the directions to update your REDFLY too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea