I don't know if this is just a difference between the C7/C8N hardware or an issue with the latest .93 firmware/driver release, but the touchpad on the C8N seems to have an initial lag or lack of touch sensitivity that is really irritating. I have to press harder than I would like to start moving the mouse pointer and it has a delay of a half second of pressure until it kicks in.

Is there any way to increase the touchpad sensitivity? The only option in the RF settings is for mouse speed.
    02-14-2009 07:22 AM
    Mskovrinskie,

The last beta build should not impact touchpad support in anyway. No, there is not a way to increase the touchpad sensitivity as a settings option. I would, however, like to speak to you about this problem directly. Could you please email me at Laurie@celiocorp.com and reference your user name here and we can discuss some options.

Thanks,
    Laurie

Laurie Nylund
    Director of Engineering/Operations
    Celio Corp | REDFLY
    02-16-2009 12:23 PM
    I will add that the first Redfly I received had this problem upon opening and quickly changed to a non-working touchpad completely. I was sent a replacement from the vendor I purchased from with no other real issues.

Off topic here, but anyone feel like that space key really has to be pushed hard to register, mine seems not to feel a light press. It is functional and I am hoping just my imagination, but I often end up with words mashed together as all keys registered but space.
    02-16-2009 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD