progress on drivers for moto q9 napoleon

laurieny

Oct 28, 2008
Visit site
Apologies

Hi John,

Your post here made me smile - at your resourcefulness, not your question. I think I have mentioned before how bright our REDFLY users are, and this is just another example that validates that data. ;-)

I'm sorry I didn't answer your email sooner, but posting here was a great way to get your answer, as I do try to monitor the forum pretty religiously.

There are several interaction issues with the Napolean, but we have gotten past the first layer or two. It just came in too late in our development cycle to make the cut for this release, so I am sorry to say that we won't have a beta driver out for it, for at least a few more weeks. Once we release our current project, we will be able to go back and work on it some more.

Thanks,
Laurie

Director of Engineering
Celio Corp | REDFLY

jhalsey205

Jun 14, 2008
Visit site
has the redfly driver been updated to support the latest round of devices (i.e htc snap, samsung jack)? if so, any related progress on the moto napoleon?

thanks

john

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
John, I'll check. The person with the best info about the Jack and Napoleon is out of town for a few days, but I'll get back ASAP with an update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss