Can We Interview You for a Case Study?

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
Celio Corp is currently working on big some case studies for some of our large customers with multiple REDFLY users, however we'd also love to write 3 or 4 real-world case studies on individual mobile professional users who use the Mobile Companion hardware regularly in their work environment.

We're looking for road warriors, small business owners/managers, sales reps, field service techs, IT workers, lawyers, etc.

We'll just take up maybe 10 minutes of your time on the phone to get enough information for a one-page write up that we can add to our marketing material.

For your trouble, we'd be happy to send you two REDFLY accessories of your choice, a free Mobile Viewer license code (when it's out of beta) or some T-shirts etc.

If you have an interesting story about how you use your REDFLY for work send me a PM or email and I'll get back to you.

benjaminries

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
where's my free stuff?

Umm, I replied to you in May, was contacted by your PR rep in July and filled out the questionaire promptly (and in great detail). I'll take the "two REDFLY accessories of [my] choice" option, please - the neoprene sleve and the car DC power supply. I've PM'd you my shipping address.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes