downgrading firmware

drowe

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
I installed the latest (192) firmware and driver on my C8 and my Touch. I use it mostly for GPS using OCN8 and the screen updates are considerably slower than the 179(?) version I had on there. I can downgrade the phone with no problem, but is there any way to downgrade the C8?

TIA,
David

kraski

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I installed the latest (192) firmware and driver on my C8 and my Touch. I use it mostly for GPS using OCN8 and the screen updates are considerably slower than the 179(?) version I had on there. I can downgrade the phone with no problem, but is there any way to downgrade the C8?

Treo Pro. I'm seeing a few things redraw the screen a little slower than before, others seem a little quicker. In both cases that's a subjective determination, so.... Haven't tried TomTom or Wayfinder, yet.

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com

TIA,
David

David, see this post. PM me if you need an older version of the firmware that's not posted on our website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2