New build 206

anon159272

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Hey, there's a new build up as of 8/4 (my update scanner didn't catch it - read below), and I haven't seen it mentioned here.

8/4/2009

Celio, why no mention of it here?

http://www.celiocorp.com/smartphone

Nothing changed in the "Change Notes" which is why my update scanner didn't notice it. Also the beta driver version is now in a light grey font making it even harder to notice.

Will install later today; has anyone used it and noticed anything different?

laurieny

Oct 28, 2008
Visit site
You guys are just so observant! Actually, we are very hard at work on our next release and so this build is little different than previous builds of this branch. We posted 206 primarily so we could add immediate support for the Ozone and some phones for Japan.

-Laurie

Director of Engineering
Celio Corp | REDFLY

laurieny

Oct 28, 2008
Visit site
I know a lot of you are early (way early) adopters and may have an "unofficial" version of it now, but with this OS version, Blackberry and Android support as well as some other products and features we are working on, we have a number of irons in the fire that we are working hard to bring together.

We will be doing some beta testing on this OS with a few folks, but in general I would say that we will have support for 6.5 when Microsoft officially releases support for it and/or a phone actually ships with it.

We do appreciate your patience and continued interest! ;-)

-Laurie

Director of Engineering
Celio Corp | REDFLY

EdFrmBrighthand

Aug 8, 2007
www.brighthand.com
Word on the street is Windows Mobile 6.5 will be released on October 1, so I guess that gives you a deadline.

p.s. I'm still looking forward to Android support, and BlackBerry will be nice, too.
-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720