Citrix client issues

ashby.scott01

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
I've just started using a Redfly C8N with my HTC Fuze. I have the Citrix ICA client installed, as well as the Redfly drivers. When I attempt to connect to a published app via our Citrix Secure Gateway web server, the ICA client attempts to run, but comes back with an "Address already in use" error. Has anyone seen this before? Any idea about what is going on, or what I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Scott

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
Hi Scott, I have a few people checking into this. I've used the Citrix client extensively on a Sprint Touch Pro and an unlocked GSM Touch Pro, but not on the AT&T Fuze.

I'll get back to you with more info soon.

One Citrix contact I have believes that there are a few Windows Mobile phones that when connected to a REDFLY will immediately start an Active Sync session which could be inferring with the Citirix connection.

This isn't a good solution obviously but will you try turning off Active Sync then connecting to the REDFLY and give it a try? Just curious.

ckj

Jul 31, 2008
www.celiocorp.com
Scott, we've been able to reproduce the problem on one of our Fuzes. We still don't know if it's a problem due to AT&T's recent Fuze update or if it's something we can fix on our end. I'll post back when I know more.

ashby.scott01

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Colin,

Thank you for your replies. I'm encouraged that you're able to reproduce the problem. Just thought I'd check in and see if you knew anymore at the present time.

Thanks,

Scott

ashby.scott01

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Colin,

I see that the 1.4.0.206 version beta driver is there for touch-screen WM 6.1 phones. Should I try loading this, or stay away from it?

Scott

ashby.scott01

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Colin,

I saw the article on here about how to downgrade firmware on the Redfly, and did a backup of my phone, so there was no reason not to give the 1.4.0.206 version driver and firmware a try. Good news is, it seems to behave better in general; bad news is, it did not change the observed failure when trying to run Citrix published apps.

Scott

ashby.scott01

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Colin,

I saw that new drivers were available today (1.5.0.156, apparently), and I downloaded and installed them, but it did nothing to change the behavior when trying to run a Citrix published app.

I haven't heard anything from anyone from Celio lately...

Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss