phildro

Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I spoke to support and they said that the problem should be cleared up by this afternoon. I asked about whether it would be an email with links and the response was "No"... somehow both the firmware and the driver should be available from the website.

We shall see.

Velvis

Sep 7, 2006
Visit site
Could they hide the beta drivers any worse? My FIOS was out last night and I came across this thread and wanted to grab the new drivers. Yikes, it took forever to actually find it. It would be great if Celio would just post them here.

BTW, has anyone checked if the new driver is 6.5 compatible?

phildro

Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
Update: Celio has fixed the issue, and now the firmware update appears under the driver update after you choose the appropriate options.

Go check it out!

phildro

Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
hmmm-- seems more stable and fast, but I don't have empirical evidence to prove that out! I know there was something in the change log about fixing some of the ARM errors that appeared occasionally after bootup.

Overall, I didn't notice anything BAD, so I always figure that newer is better. Sorry I don't have anything more concrete.

anon159272

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
That changelog is many versions old; they don't bother updating it anymore. The ARM errors were resolved months ago, fortunately. (At least mine were.)

graham.hughes

Nov 5, 2008
Visit site
Could they hide the beta drivers any worse?

Hiding them is pretty sensible... there are people who will download beta products, then complain that they don't work, and expect help. "Beta" means "not properly tested" and "not supported", but some people think it means "you will be more cool if you use this". Sadly, these people must be protected from their own folly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos