Redfly dock

BengtBeier

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Well, it's a few months since the Redfly dock was shown for the first time. If I'm correct it should be rather trivial to build as it's just a Redfly companion without screen and keyboard.

I'd surely buy one or two once they are available but there were no news about it for a long time. What happened to it if I may ask?

graham.hughes

Nov 5, 2008
Visit site
It seems to have gone the same way as the Mobile Viewer application. It's becoming apparent that Celio simply don't have the resources to support this many products.

Graham.

lorelai1

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
dock

the dock is still in production they have about 100 in production and out for testing. i have seen one and used one. if you send an email to sales support and explain in detail why you need the dock they will put you on the list to get one asap.

lorelai1

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
mobile viewer is being phased out but to all of those who have it and have an issue with the REDFLY will be upgraded to the the C7 or CN8 they are leaning more to the smartphones cause the can always be on the go with you

lorelai1

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
True sorry about that... The viewer was more like a beat version for one a the first few redfly's sorry they will still support your viewer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion