Redfly Support

lorelai1

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Who is handling the tech support team, is it actually celio corp them selves.. cause i have called in with an issue and it seems like they have no idea what they are talking about and the put me on hold for a long time. and could not find the real answer. have to be sent to a level 3 support.

hollywould

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Who is handling the tech support team, is it actually celio corp them selves.. cause i have called in with an issue and it seems like they have no idea what they are talking about and the put me on hold for a long time. and could not find the real answer. have to be sent to a level 3 support.

I've been having the same problem with customer support. I've been waiting for almost 2 months now, and have gotten no answers from anybody. They keep saying some one will email me eventually, but I've yet to be contacted at all. It is really frustrating.

lorelai1

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Actually i worked for the company who was supposed to take over for celio corp and since i was forced from my position they have unable to move forward. Lol i guess i was irereplaceable so i can also help you... I just wanted to find out what the deal was between the two companies. I am a dara certified technician with all carriers and all vendors of each phone i have been all over the world and helped designed platforms and os for each vendeor. So send me a not if you need help and also the celio corp rep can help you as well...

gmalsack

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Bricked...

Hi MPrimo,

I had been running my C8 redfly on my HTC Ozone Windows Mobile 6.1 for about the last 6 months. Tonight, I noticed the 6.5 upgrade for the Ozone was released. I upgraded the phone and all was well. However, when I rebooted the phone after re-installing the Redfly driver, the phone no longer boots, it just hangs on the htc welcome screen.

Any ideas?

Greg

MPrimo

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
It is a tested and supported device, we just couldn't list it until Verizon officially released the ROM update. I exchanged emails with Greg and it was just an issue with having an old version of the driver.

Matt Primavera
Celio Corp.

LasseT

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
What is the expected responstime on support?

Hi,

first a question on the expected response-time from support, how long is it?

Doesn't one get a receipt that a question is raised?

regards
Lasse T

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss