Hello everybody,
    We are developing a WP7 app that utilize the phone's camera to measure the user's heart rate automatically. We really need some WP7 users for testing to guarantee that the app works on different devices. To acknowledge your time, we will provide promotion codes so that all the testers will have the app for free once we officially release it to the marketplace. To participate in the test, you can email us: to let us know your email address (that is incoporated with your liveid used in the phone).

Thanks alot in advance for your attention!
    Best regards,
    Wsoftvn.
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 12-07-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: remove email address
    12-07-2011 03:57 AM
    Is this beta still active?
    12-11-2011 10:31 PM
    Hello everybody,
    We are developing a WP7 app that utilize the phone's camera to measure the user's heart rate automatically. We really need some WP7 users for testing to guarantee that the app works on different devices. To acknowledge your time, we will provide promotion codes so that all the testers will have the app for free once we officially release it to the marketplace. To participate in the test, you can email us: to let us know your email address (that is incoporated with your liveid used in the phone).

Thanks alot in advance for your attention!
    Best regards,
    Wsoftvn.
    I'm curious as to how this would work.
    12-12-2011 05:23 PM
    is one way.

The camera measures color changes on your face due to pulsations.
    as to how it works.
    12-12-2011 06:47 PM
    I'm interested
    12-12-2011 11:49 PM
    I'm interested too! :D
    12-13-2011 01:12 AM
    I'm curious as to how this would work.
    Hello,
    Our app easyHeartRate is now published on the marketplace http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...1-4ada8900ed9a
    You can easily know the answer :)
    12-17-2011 09:44 PM
    Hello all,
    Our app is officially published http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...1-4ada8900ed9a

If you are interested in the app, we are giving free promotion codes.
    All you need to do is to install the trial version, launch the app, go to the setting page and send us the PhoneID you see on the page.
    After receiving the ID we will send you a promotion code then you can use the app without any limitation.

Thanks for your interest!
    Best regards,
    Wsoftvn.
    12-17-2011 09:46 PM
    Downloading right now. Would you rather I send a PM or posting here is ok?
    12-17-2011 10:40 PM
    How Do we sign up?
    12-17-2011 11:20 PM
    Downloading right now. Would you rather I send a PM or posting here is ok?
    It's better to send us an email so that we can response much faster.
    12-18-2011 12:08 AM
    How Do we sign up?
    Just install the trial version, get the id from the app's setting page and send us via our email (sorry but email address is not allowed to be post on this forum, but you can see in the app's setting page also).
    12-18-2011 12:10 AM
    I own a personal training studio, how can I help? We've hit indoor cycling too, and I'm teaching Tu/Th night.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    12-18-2011 01:41 AM
    I own a personal training studio, how can I help? We've hit indoor cycling too, and I'm teaching Tu/Th night.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    It would be very nice if you install and use the app and give us your comments. You are working in the related area, so any feature suggestion is welcome. We will try to develop more features as suggested by our users.

Please read our previous post above to know how to get our promotion code so that you can use without fee.
    12-18-2011 07:46 AM
    It's better to send us an email so that we can response much faster.
    I'm getting a Delivery Failure, says your mailbox is unreachable.
    12-18-2011 11:30 AM
    I'm getting a Delivery Failure, says your mailbox is unreachable.
    If you have problem sending email, just leave your ID (that you get from the app's setting page) here, we will also put your code here. It is not personal information so don't worry.
    Thanks!
    12-18-2011 07:02 PM
    If you have problem sending email, just leave your ID (that you get from the app's setting page) here, we will also put your code here. It is not personal information so don't worry.
    Thanks!
    I just tried sending you another email and got the same error, so here's my ID: 1522619.

Thanks!
    12-19-2011 01:29 AM
    I've used it a little, pretty cool. Question: the hr reading says avg hr, is there a way to get the real time measurement? I will have a bunch of people with HRM'S on Tue night so I will be able to test the app against that.

12-19-2011 01:47 AM
    It would be cool to be able to track pulse to see if resting heart rate went down to measure fitness gains. I'd also like to be able to input max, etc to establish training zones.

That would make it pretty useful for a trainer/exerciser. Maybe an explanation as to how the technology works. That was my wife's first question.

12-19-2011 01:56 AM
    I just tried sending you another email and got the same error, so here's my ID: 1522619.

Thanks!
    Hello,
    Here is your code: Bs0ZH5i
    Hope you enjoy the app :)
    Wsoftvn.
    12-19-2011 04:18 AM
    It would be cool to be able to track pulse to see if resting heart rate went down to measure fitness gains. I'd also like to be able to input max, etc to establish training zones.

That would make it pretty useful for a trainer/exerciser. Maybe an explanation as to how the technology works. That was my wife's first question.

About how the technology works: each heart beat will push your blood to the fingertip makeing the color changed. That change is not visible under normal light condition but under a high light level such as flash light you can see. You can verify that by observing the preview panel, you can see a small change in the picture each heart beat. The change will be clearer if you slightly touch the camera instead of pushing your fingertip. The app works based on that principle.

PS: we will seriously consider your suggestion for the future updates. Thanks alot!
    12-19-2011 04:24 AM
    Hello,
    Here is your code: Bs0ZH5i
    Hope you enjoy the app :)
    Wsoftvn.
    Thanks! I'm just seeing this post now. I'm giving you 5 stars, because your app does exactly what it should.
    12-21-2011 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD