Zombies Night Out Beta testers whanted

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
IDK if its just me, but my computer says the file is broken, and when i try to deploy it, it says I can't deploy the .xap file. Is this an upload error or an error on my side? anyone else getting something similar?
we have send out to over 4000 people , so expect some run on the server

give a bit of time , or try again later

dont vorry the game is not going anyware , it will stay there for a lest 3 to 4 weeks

Michael
:p

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
When I try to start the Play Story Game, it crashes at 50% loading. :(

I have an HTC HD7
I HAVE RESIVED some mails from people having problems HTC HD7

can you please mail to me about this and i will try to fix it

what os are you running version number ?

RAM on bord on your phone ?

Michael

thrmacho

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have installed it on my Lumia 800, everything working fine, and game really looks better if I turned on the nokia mode from settings, great graphics.

Controls are little bit difficult, it will be better if you can do the following.
newctl.png

On above pic, joystick on left side to move left/right/fow/back, and right side G1 for primary weapon, and G2 for secondary weapon (if any). and for up/down/left/right view, entire screen swipe (like splinter cell on WP7). If you can add this, then this game will be gr8 and will be the best game for WP7 :)

PS: Will it be available under XBOX Live?

Thanks
JusThinK

Last edited:

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I have installed it on my Lumia 800, everything working fine, and game really looks better if I turned on the nokia mode from settings, great graphics.

Controls are little bit difficult, it will be better if you can do the following.
Click to view quoted image

On above pic, joystick on left side to move left/right/fow/back, and right side G1 for primary weapon, and G2 for secondary weapon (if any). and for up/down/left/right view, entire screen swipe (like splinter cell on WP7). If you can add this, then this game will be gr8 and will be the best game for WP7 :)

PS: Will it be available under XBOX Live?

Thanks
JusThinK
i will look into this about the controls thank you

you know without the controls , the game is not working

i think i will add a custom mode where people can design there own controls , place on the screen ect... and dual joystick as well

please contunie play the game , and thanks for your imput , it is all about giving a great game experence when it gonna be released

about xbox live , we do not know ,

i have programmed my own onlive game platform ,, so we really do not know what to do yet

Michael

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes why? I downloaded it last night :p

I'm not sure how much of my posts that you have read but I cannot download it from their server it stops mid download... Do you have skydrive or dropbox where you can share with me please? Can someone?

Still the same issue this morning, download stops at the same exact spot every single time. Can't be a server load with that much of a coincidence when I'm downloading full speed.

If anyone can help it is much appreciated.

Dorknight

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Download @my Skydrive

I'm not sure how much of my posts that you have read but I cannot download it from their server it stops mid download... Do you have skydrive or dropbox where you can share with me please? Can someone?

Still the same issue this morning, download stops at the same exact spot every single time. Can't be a server load with that much of a coincidence when I'm downloading full speed.

If anyone can help it is much appreciated.

Sure! Sorry you are having problems. I guess anyone else who is having issues with downloading can try from my Skydrive as well. :happy:

Maybe ya'll can give me some of my first Thanks for the download? Thanks, I would appreciate it :p

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Sure! Sorry you are having problems. I guess anyone else who is having issues with downloading can try from my Skydrive as well. :happy:

Maybe ya'll can give me some of my first Thanks for the download? Thanks, I would appreciate it :p

DOWNLOAD
thanks for share the game and help out, here we are only hoppyiest folks

working our normal jobs in the day time, and create game in our spare time
thanks again, i allso see if i can put it up on dropbox

regards to the HTC HD7, i see if i can find a somone in denmark that has this phone so we can make it run
or else i have to buy the phone in a 14 days or so

doing the best we can at the moment

Michael

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site

DOWNLOAD
i got some tip from a othere developer

i am uploading a HD7 VERSION RIGHT NOW

at Zombies Night Out - Nokia Windows Phone

hope this will fix the problem
if not , i will still contunie to try

Michael

Dorknight

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't work still...

i got some tip from a othere developer

i am uploading a HD7 VERSION RIGHT NOW

at Zombies Night Out - Nokia Windows Phone

hope this will fix the problem
if not , i will still contunie to try

Michael

Awesome! I will have to try it when I get home. I can't wait!! :giggle:

UPDATE:Sorry but it still doesn't work. :confused:

Not sure if this helps, but if I try to turn off Nokia Mode, the page scrolls to the side. I can't actually click on it... What's up with that?

You should probably not have the screen scroll just when you touch it. I would use the default swipe for Metro, the way it normally is. Its quite annoying to be honest :dry

Last edited:

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! I will have to try it when I get home. I can't wait!! :giggle:

UPDATE:Sorry but it still doesn't work. :confused:

Not sure if this helps, but if I try to turn off Nokia Mode, the page scrolls to the side. I can't actually click on it... What's up with that?

You should probably not have the screen scroll just when you touch it. I would use the default swipe for Metro, the way it normally is. Its quite annoying to be honest :dry

you can only turn on nokia mode if you have a nokia device that why

it is hardwire to nokia phone , course of the feutures of the phone
better graphics,better gpu,cpu ect...

i will still try to fix it
Michael

Dorknight

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
you can only turn on nokia mode if you have a nokia device that why

it is hardwire to nokia phone , course of the feutures of the phone
better graphics,better gpu,cpu ect...

i will still try to fix it
Michael

Oh okay, so its off by default. I thought it was On by default. I understand now.

The design you have for menu selection makes it a bit unclear as to what is selected. I wasn't sure if red or green was on or off. :confused: I would maybe use a selection option instead... So it would show like this:
  • Nokia Mode: Off
  • Sound FX: On
  • Control Set: Left
  • Username:

Anyways, once I can start playing the game I will gladly give back more feedback. I especially have some feedback for the main menu. Being a UI/Web Designer myself, I can definitely help with that ;)

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay, so its off by default. I thought it was On by default. I understand now.

The design you have for menu selection makes it a bit unclear as to what is selected. I wasn't sure if red or green was on or off. :confused: I would maybe use a selection option instead... So it would show like this:
  • Nokia Mode: Off
  • Sound FX: On
  • Control Set: Left
  • Username:

Anyways, once I can start playing the game I will gladly give back more feedback. I especially have some feedback for the main menu. Being a UI/Web Designer myself, I can definitely help with that ;)

thanks you we will look into the stuff about the menu and make change

alllso i never give up,, so a new version for you to download
is up at our website in just half hour time

i have reduced the memory in game, this version was for the nokia 610 devices

allso uni track the loading process , and render pipeline

if it crash , again can you please tell where it crash

Michael

give a bit of time , i am uploading right now
click at the same link as before, just a new version

:p;)

I THINK WE HAVE FOUND THE PROBLEM ON HD7 DEVICES ,, RUNNING YES WE DID IT

Please check back to me , course you where not the only one who had these problems

it is a driver bug in the graphics driver on that phone

Last edited:

Dorknight

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm very sorry, but it still crashes at 50% loading... :unsure:

I downloaded it again from the same HD7 link...

I hope you can figure it out... At this rate I won't be able to play at all before the beta ends on the 22nd lol :p

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site

I hope you can figure it out... At this rate I won't be able to play at all before the beta ends on the 22nd lol :p
i have resived mail from the otheres with hd7 phones and are working

do you have a hd7s 2011 phone or the hd7 2010 phone

do not vorry we will extend the beta until this is fixed

you see it parsed my marketplace test kit ,

but if it do not run on all phone , we can not get on to the microsoft marketplace

i never give up,,

i will contact you with some more copyes of the game for you to try out

Michael
:p;)

EvoFxStudio

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site

i have uploaded a version for you to try out in the microsoft dev kit emulator

you can allso transfere this version to your hd7 phone

can you video record it both in the emulator and possible on the phone
so i can see what is going on

post the video at youtube or upload the video to dropbox

and send me a link

we will get to the bottom of this ,, with your phone

Best regards
Michael

download Zombies Night Out - Nokia Windows Phone
:p;):blush:

Dorknight

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I just restarted my phone, and it Works now!! :D I guess you can delete your third link for the emulator

Oh and I noticed your tag for the post is misspelled. It should say "nightout" :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786