Hello all,

I'm starting the beta test of a new RSS Reader app and im looking for beta testers willing to help :) The beta is schedule to start at March 12th, 2012 (12/03/2012 - European style).

Features List:
    • Multilingual support for English, Portuguese, Spanish and French
    • User theme aware
    • Costumize your folders names and create as much folders as you want
    • Organizw your feeds as you wish in the folders you created
    • Search for the feed you want to add without the need to write down the url
    • Activate and Deactivate synchronization for a feed or folder without deleting them
    • Auto read funcionality present and configurable
    • Choose the amount of days you want to keep the articles and the time interval to make refreshs
    • Save your favorite articles permanently
    • Three ways to view your articles in folders: all, saved and unreaded
    • Background images collection for user choise, 2 ways of working random/static
    • Visual appealing article list
    • Consistent html reader for the articles inside the application

[S]For sign up: project Mantis[/S] Beta test already started
    Homepage: projectMantis
    For any question: beta@projectmantis.com
    Facebook: projectMantis on Facebook
    Twitter: @project_Mantis

Thank you.
    Mantis News - Its all about you
    Last edited by projectMantis; 03-19-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: New Information
    threed61 likes this.
    02-26-2012 05:52 PM
    Thank you for developing for Windows Phone! For Americans who read the dates in reverse of European style, are you starting your beta test on March 12th? Good Luck!
    02-26-2012 08:48 PM
    I went though and signed up for your beta-testing. I thought I would point out that after submitting my info, there was a type in the line "Thanks for the interess, you will be contacted shortly."
    Interess = Interest.
    Just thought I would start helping right away. :)
    projectMantis likes this.
    02-27-2012 03:03 AM
    I went though and signed up for your beta-testing. I thought I would point out that after submitting my info, there was a type in the line "Thanks for the interess, you will be contacted shortly."
    Interess = Interest.
    Just thought I would start helping right away. :)
    Thanks for pointing that out, as you can guess, English is not my natural language. I will correct that as soon as possible (at my full-time work my connections to ftp servers are blocked).
    02-27-2012 04:31 AM
    Thank you for developing for Windows Phone! For Americans who read the dates in reverse of European style, are you starting your beta test on March 12th? Good Luck!
    Hi there, yes you are correct. I guess i will put out the two date styles on the infos :)
    Thanks
    02-27-2012 04:33 AM
    Hello everybody,

We are now present on facebook and twitter, here are the links

Facebook
    Twitter

We are preparing a video preview of Mantis News and trying to include two more features in time for the beta, stay in touch, more news coming soon :)
    03-01-2012 05:56 AM
    Hi all,

We are glad to announce the release of a video preview for Mantis News, you can find it here:

And remember, we are looking for beta testers till March 12th 2012.
    More [S]beta[/S] information [S]and sign up in[/S] here: Mantis News
    Last edited by projectMantis; 03-19-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    03-03-2012 03:47 PM
    Hi there,

The sign up for beta testing of Mantis News is now closed and the testing already began.
    In a couple of weeks we hope that the app is on the air for anyone :) stay put and see the lastest news about it on our page: projectMantis or on the social networks:
    facebook - ProjectMantis | Facebook
    twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/project_Mantis
    03-14-2012 06:33 AM
    Hi all,

Its with pleasure that we announce the launch of Mantis News to the Windows Phone Marketplace.
    You can get it at http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=a7fd...f-686079844a0b or by the QRcode:

Happy reading :)
    04-26-2012 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD