CastleMine Private Beta

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
CastleMine Beta

Hi there!

I?m looking for beta testers for a new game called CastleMine. It?s a new take on the Tower Defence Genre where the aim is to dig deep into the earth to release and destroy the evils that lurk below.

The path you chose to dig determines the path the enemies will follow to rise up against you. Will you dig towards the gold and treasures, or snake a long path to keep the enemies busy for longer?

helpoverview.png
helpskills.png
helplevels.png
helpendgame.png

If you would like to participate in the beta please PM or email me (diffractionstudios@gmail.com). I will need your LiveID to be able to grant you access to download the Beta from the WP marketplace. Once authorised you will be able to download the beta from here:

http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=25cead6e-d18b-437e-8e2a-3b68bf887e6a

If you do join the beta I do hope you?ll provide me feedback to help me improve the game. You can do this by using the in-game feedback option, posting in this thread, or emailing me directly at diffractionstudios@gmail.com.

I have also posted a run through of the game on my blog as the beta does not yet contain a tutorial. You can view this here: Diffraction Studios: CastleMine Enters Private Beta

Last edited:

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Looks awesome. I'm interested.

Thanks Techblogger! If you haven't already, please send me your LiveID and I'll add you in :)

For everyone else who emailed me I've just added your Live IDs. It says you may need to wait up to 24 hours to be able to access but it might work already.

If anyone else is interested there are still plenty of beta spots open!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa