10-01-2012 06:43 AM
29 12
tools
    Is Box a viable solution?
    Box or dropbox would be viable. Im not sure how good their APIs are. The live sdk is pretty good, I don't really want to implement something I will have to constantly chase and fix when they change something on their site. It seems appbackup is all still up in there air. The code is there and I'll come back to it I think.
    07-27-2012 08:03 AM
    Im hoping to get the beta 2 out tomorrow or Thursday. Im just adding some latency detection in to try and sync up recordings across tracks as that would be a nice addition. Im also hoping this afternoon to add the ability to "nudge" tracks on a millisecond scale to try and allow users to clean up any latency if the detection wasn't good enough.

If you want in, and I don't already have your live id, please PM it to me so I can be sure you get it :)
    07-31-2012 10:02 AM
    Live ID sent!
    08-02-2012 10:18 AM
    Im back working on the project after some commission work came in, I'll still have to go back to that, but I hope to get this project into RC this week. I'll release another beta and notify you all if you are still interested.
    10-01-2012 06:43 AM
29 12