Beta for Pianist Music Studio 4

D.Zigns

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely interested in some beta testing for this app if it's still going on!

I'm completely inept where musical instruments are concerned but I do a lot better with this sort of thing =D.

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely interested in some beta testing for this app if it's still going on!

I'm completely inept where musical instruments are concerned but I do a lot better with this sort of thing =D.
No problem D.Zigns. I'll invite you to beta 2 when its ready. Im hoping it will be next week.

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks like im going to have to remove SkyDrive implementation due to the terms and conditions on app backup. I intend to keep it in for ringtone creation though. Just finishing the microphone code and then some tweaks for a beta/rc next week.

This project has been a lot more work than anticipated, shame I can't do it full time.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Is Box a viable solution?
Box or dropbox would be viable. Im not sure how good their APIs are. The live sdk is pretty good, I don't really want to implement something I will have to constantly chase and fix when they change something on their site. It seems appbackup is all still up in there air. The code is there and I'll come back to it I think.

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Im hoping to get the beta 2 out tomorrow or Thursday. Im just adding some latency detection in to try and sync up recordings across tracks as that would be a nice addition. Im also hoping this afternoon to add the ability to "nudge" tracks on a millisecond scale to try and allow users to clean up any latency if the detection wasn't good enough.

If you want in, and I don't already have your live id, please PM it to me so I can be sure you get it :)

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Im back working on the project after some commission work came in, I'll still have to go back to that, but I hope to get this project into RC this week. I'll release another beta and notify you all if you are still interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720